Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I decided I'm going to use a huge parking lot I see all the time that is pretty much empty, to host a car/bike meet.. just because why not? If you know the parking lot infront of Hhgregg and the new Deals store off of Hilliard Rome, then you know what I'm talking about. But just in case, here is the Facebook event I created for it.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=230957560260054#!/event.php?eid=230957560260054

Hopefully you can make it. Oh and yes it's on a Wednesday, I am not going to mess with or compete with the Sawmill meet, I simply want a good meet on a Wednesday night haha. So hopefully alot of you sawmill people will show up to this one! Thanks.

Lol, I drive an 04 STi, but if you want to call that a ricer then go for it. I only have 8 posts because I'm not a fan of this forum, I like iwsti, and COS so I use those alot more often. My name is Kevin to answer your who are you.

Cry me a river lol. I drive through it every single day. You can manage getting to a parking lot I'm sure.

:dumb:

You took that as being mean? Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're okay.

Never said it was mean, you said you came on here and tried to be nice. I will say the opening approach was good. The next two not so much.

Never said it was mean, you said you came on here and tried to be nice. I will say the opening approach was good. The next two not so much.

Uhhhh? I said cry me a river because some guy complained about Hilliard Rome being a construction cluster fuck. When really, if you can manage to drive in a straight line, you'd be okay. The other one was about someone asking who the fuck are you or something, and called my car a ricer before knowing what it is. Then calling me one. But I'm the one coming off on the wrong foot apparently. Well I'm sorry you think that, next time I'll be more nice to everyone.

Uhhhh? I said cry me a river because some guy complained about Hilliard Rome being a construction cluster fuck. When really, if you can manage to drive in a straight line, you'd be okay. The other one was about someone asking who the fuck are you or something, and called my car a ricer before knowing what it is. Then calling me one. But I'm the one coming off on the wrong foot apparently. Well I'm sorry you think that, next time I'll be more nice to everyone.

We appreciate the concern.

Thanks,

Management

You are a ricer. :dumb: It's really obvious based solely on your attitude.

Be hal, always mad... yet somehow never mad?

You sir are a wizard.

I'm like God, only not bound to the laws of logic. Be Hal, create round squares out of married bachelors.

That's sweet man.

See, here we have switched from overt-ricer-aggression to "on no, I'm losing" ricer-passive-aggression. Keep following the ricer playbook, I'm sure it makes your life easier.