Prison tattoo convention

Sturg1647545502

Saw a guy the other day in Delaware driving a red truck (not even full size or even a nice one) with a huge red, white and blue mural of an eagle's head and flag. Got along beside him and he had the exact same mural tatooed on his arm. hahaha

Im going to get a mural and tatoo of me in my car on the side of my car. Sorta like Jon Benjamin/this redneck. lol

Other than the prison yard tats, how do you like Columbus state? Im considering taking some classes there.

70$ a credit hour is unbeatable, alot of the professors know their shit. the parking sucks due to growing pains and a higher than usual enrollment rate so if you have an opportunity, id take classes at some of the satellite campuses. Or buy a motorcycle/scooter/street legal dirtbike to commute with and take advantage of close parking

I would discourage taking online classes until you are in the swing of things, and even then i wouldn't really advise it. If you are even thinking about taking classes in 2011 Id schedule a meeting with a student adviser yesterday. It will take some time to gather info and records so that you are eligible to take classes in the fall(mid september).

I've worked there for 1.5 years, graduated from there 4 years ago, am taking gen. rec. classes this summer and will be finishing up a nursing degree next spring from another college.

70$ a credit hour is unbeatable, alot of the professors know their shit. the parking sucks due to growing pains and a higher than usual enrollment rate so if you have an opportunity, id take classes at some of the satellite campuses. Or buy a motorcycle/scooter/street legal dirtbike to commute with and take advantage of close parking

I would discourage taking online classes until you are in the swing of things, and even then i wouldn't really advise it. If you are even thinking about taking classes in 2011 Id schedule a meeting with a student adviser yesterday. It will take some time to gather info and records so that you are eligible to take classes in the fall(mid september).

I've worked there for 1.5 years, graduated from there 4 years ago, am taking gen. rec. classes this summer and will be finishing up a nursing degree next spring from another college.

Thanks for the info. It'd be for their recognized radiology coursework they offer. I won't have the rest of my business together in time for this year more than likely, anyway. But I'll definitely keep it in mind once Im ready to register, etc. I did have plans to meet with an advisor, plus, I have to meet with.. I forget the name offhand. Has to do with the radiology and related classes.

Any particular reason why you wouldn't suggest online courses? Please list any and all. It's been years since I've been in school and I dont mind in-class sessions but would like to do online ones for any basic coursework.

And sorry for the thread-jack. I don't feel it's that bigga deal, at this point, however. ;)

I took all my Chemistry series there and while the atmosphere and clientele were almost always a bother, the O-Chem professor was very good, better in many ways than a lot of my OSU professors. For gen chem however, which I also took some of at CSCC, I had some very very bad instructors. They were all guys with other day jobs, who just showed up and "taught" for some extra cash. Those guys were effectively useless, and honestly made learning more difficult than had I been teaching myself with the book as a result of the way they ran things.

So all in all, I can say it depends on what you're taking and who is teaching. But yes, prison tattoos. Very much.