FPsti

1bad95gt

Helped my buddy make a account and he called me this morning saying he can't get on, so I look at his thread, and he was banned because someone saw it was for sale on nasioc. Just here to say he's not here to sell it and I think its bullshit you guys will ban someone when they make a perfectly fine intro and then gets instantly banned over his car being for sale.....

Helped my buddy make a account and he called me this morning saying he can't get on, so I look at his thread, and he was banned because someone saw it was for sale on nasioc. Just here to say he's not here to sell it and I think its bullshit you guys will ban someone when they make a perfectly fine intro and then gets instantly banned over his car being for sale.....

He's not banned....

Just curious, do you buy the paint you huff in bulk, or per can ?

:dumb:

Thanks for your message,

He was not banned, infact I thought he had enough rep to make it on. I closed the thread because I did not want it to turn into a shit storm.

Now, how should I handle this little post you have started? I think I am going to leave this fucking mess open and let the unwashed masses feast upon this failbus.

Next time try not to be a fucking hot bag of cock and make some useless post like this.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for your message,

He was not banned, infact I thought he had enough rep to make it on. I closed the thread because I did not want it to turn into a shit storm.

Now, how should I handle this little post you have started? I think I am going to leave this fucking mess open and let the unwashed masses feast upon this failbus.

Next time try not to be a fucking hot bag of cock and make some useless post like this.

Have a nice day!

Wanna know why I love you?

Cuase on one hand you hate the unwashed masses of CR and then the next second your feeding us.

Thanks for your message,

Have a nice day!

wagner for president!!

I don't have the energy for yet another e-battle this week. Someone else can fill in for me.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/01/lembit_opik_3.jpg

Wanna know why I love you?

Cuase on one hand you hate the unwashed masses of CR and then the next second your feeding us.

Yes, I like haveing that endless pit of dispair to kick someone in if needed. Kind of like the movie 300, THIS IS NOT MADDDDNEESSS, THIS IS COLUMBUSRACING

Yes, I like haveing that endless pit of dispair to kick someone in if needed. Kind of like the movie 300, THIS IS NOT MADDDDNEESSS, THIS IS COLUMBUSRACING

:lol: you used the qoute from the princess bride

FYI his intro sucked ass. He said he wanted to hang out and then posted pictures. If the kid had a civic you people would have torn him apart but because it is a "ok" looking sti he gets in. Let's try an be consistent with our ways here. The kid needs to maybe apply himself a fucking bit more....