i have a confession...

SRTurbo04

Paul will no longer be seen just like the man above me :p

that's what happens when you let a woman move in, you get to do all things SHE wants to do, and hang out with HER friends. now after posting this I'll have to edit it later so she doesn't read it and send me back to solitary confinement for the next year

QUOTE=SinisterSS;1401460]that's what happens when you let a woman move in, you get to do all things SHE wants to do, and hang out with HER friends. now after posting this I'll have to edit it later so she doesn't read it and send me back to solitary confinement for the next year

Easy steps on how to avoid being "hoed"

1. Never let a woman determine your plans for the night. You allow her to think she made the plans, then you tell her that it was your idea to hang out with her friends.

2. Don't ever let a woman have your cellular device

3. When sexing your woman, you are not allowed to be fucked. God gave you the rod of power. You fuck the dog shit out of her and let her know whose boss. Example: when you allow your woman to be on top, her only job is to get off then get off. If she is throwing you around, choking you , smacking you, banging your head against the head board. You get up and walk away. Don't ever allow her to work you out. Now once you have allowed her to get off, you flip that skanky panty dropper and pound her her she is some dirty whore. Most chicks dig it.'pull her hair, smack her ass real fucking hard, push her head down and hold it there with your foot. This way she knows whose the king of the house.

4. When making plans, don't ask, tell her what your doing. I.e hey babe, we are going to the car meet tonight. /'then walk away, don't linger around for a response because she will give her opinion, which is worthless.

5. When she gives you the look, always play dumb and look away, never make true eye contact with a woman. They can mind fuck you

6. It's ok to be in love, it is not ok to be confused. Either your pimp'n or your lov'n. No in between .

7. The biggest rule of all..... You are a man, you are bigger, you

Carry a tone which she can never match. When your girl attempts to back talk you, you look her dead in the eye and say this, "'woman, your job is to back me up, meaning I'm leafing and your following. If youmcant be the Indian in my boat, you can't drown in this river" then walk away. Don't wait for a response.

Now this contract is always void if she is making all the money, at that point, nut up and be a lap dog. Nothing wrong with going to the pottery show in a new z06

QUOTE=SinisterSS;1401460]that's what happens when you let a woman move in, you get to do all things SHE wants to do, and hang out with HER friends. now after posting this I'll have to edit it later so she doesn't read it and send me back to solitary confinement for the next year

1. Never let a woman determine your plans for the night. You allow her to think she made the plans, then you tell her that it was your idea to hang out with her friends.

3. When sexing your woman, you are not allowed to be fucked. God gave you the rod of power. You fuck the dog shit out of her and let her know whose boss. Example: when you allow your woman to be on top, her only job is to get off then get off. If she is throwing you around, choking you , smacking you, banging your head against the head board. You get up and walk away. Don't ever allow her to work you out. Now once you have allowed her to get off, you flip that skanky panty dropper and pound her her she is some dirty whore. Most chicks dig it.'pull her hair, smack her ass real fucking hard, push her head down and hold it there with your foot. This way she knows whose the king of the house.

4. When making plans, don't ask, tell her what your doing. I.e hey babe, we are going to the car meet tonight. /'then walk away, don't linger around for a response because she will give her opinion, which is worthless.

5. When she gives you the look, always play dumb and look away, never make true eye contact with a woman. They can mind fuck you

6. It's ok to be in love, it is not ok to be confused. Either your pimp'n or your lov'n. No in between .

Carry a tone which she can never match. When your girl attempts to back talk you, you look her dead in the eye and say this, "'woman, your job is to back me up, meaning I'm leafing and your following. If youmcant be the Indian in my boat, you can't drown in this river" then walk away. Don't wait for a response.

Now this contract is always void if she is making all the money, at that point, nut up and be a lap dog. Nothing wrong with going to the pottery show in a new z06

she pays the cell phone bill because its in her name, so she goes through all the time, but there's nothing in there to hide so I don't care, and for sex its awesome she lets me do "ANYTHING" I want, so I'm trying to work in another female, so far I keep failing

she pays the cell phone bill because its in her name, so she goes through all the time, but there's nothing in there to hide so I don't care, and for sex its awesome she lets me do "ANYTHING" I want, so I'm trying to work in another female, so far I keep failing

Take her to a strip club. If she gets a legitimately attractive chick to give her a lap dance, I'll be she'll be at least a little curious about it.

haha we got free tickets.. hr an her dad aredie hard nascar fans (yes they have all there teath)

Miss you. Mean ur buddy talk about you all the time at work

yeah, hes a cool dude. call him ginger neutron, he loves it. ill stop out at crown sometime soon and hang out. when do you normally stop out there?

• 2 weeks later...
i have a confession ive had a few cocktails here at the fiances an i's house... im posting from my new android tablet, im waitcing the movie the chase and oddly enough i have en erection.

that is all

paul this is the sort of shit im talking about, you are annoying as fuck quit posting. PS im deleting you from my facebook.