Rip Jon linn

phil

This, our group has literally beat just about everyone here one time or another and we got bored with nobody racing us, even our slowest member, so we have moved to try to conquer the water right now as it is alot more challenging to go fast on water then land. Its take a shit ton of money to pick up 10 mph. Also there it alot more variables involved on the water. So once we feel like we have done enough damage on the lake, we will be back in full force on the streets. Plus our group has been putting money into more important things like houses, self owned business' and retirement funds. We all are not 18 anymore.:fa:

:fuckyeah:

This, our group has literally beat just about everyone here one time or another and we got bored with nobody racing us, even our slowest member, so we have moved to try to conquer the water right now as it is alot more challenging to go fast on water then land. Its take a shit ton of money to pick up 10 mph. Also there it alot more variables involved on the water. So once we feel like we have done enough damage on the lake, we will be back in full force on the streets. Plus our group has been putting money into more important things like houses, self owned business' and retirement funds. We all are not 18 anymore.:fa:

/This

They took 9 of us well 8 and then linn decided to come by later.

I took the charges to court and won. Everyone else followed with points and a speeding ticket.

I dont remember what happend with linn im sure he can chime in.

What were you racing a fischer price steering wheel on your lap?

Don't make stupid fucking threads like this I came in thinking Linn was actually dead.

:dumb:

You're a little late, this thread is a month old.

It was newly posted in, I don't troll this website. Being called dumb by an ugly ginger with the facial hair of an amazon's pubic hair...

:lol:

My hair's luxirious. Go fuck yourself.

It was newly posted in, I don't troll this website. Being called dumb by an ugly ginger with the facial hair of an amazon's pubic hair...

:lol:

My hair's luxirious. Go fuck yourself.

My hair is rugged and masculine. Fuck your luxurious hair. :dumb: