huge thanks

that dude

Basically, the guy that helped him out had the counter shaft sprocket on wrong - front facing inwards and had the washer on there, as well... No issues on getting that handled.

I just like helping out when I can. My idea is that if I show guys and gals how easy it is to work on their bikes, they will learn some and not be afraid to do it themselves.

Just watch the chain as it will stretch some and check that counter shaft pick-up bolt...

By the way, That Dude should now be called JB...:D:D

Is he a JB Weld type of guy?

lol...nick lets just say i was putting on the fairing and brian heard a *snap* and i was like WTF***..fairing bolt starting spinning, so brian reached behind the fairing and held the bolt/broken part and pulled it out. i thought i over tightened the bolt and snapped it off. well brian starts laughing and says something along the lines of "dude, it was fucking jb welded on this whole time"..so im dumfounded cause the bikes only got 3500 miles on it roughly, hardly a scratch on it until i decided to go to mt. gillead..brian came up with the explanation, that the revious owner broke it off and jb welded it.. all along i thought that was a factory looking job!:bigfinger:

lol...nick lets just say i was putting on the fairing and brian heard a *snap* and i was like WTF***..fairing bolt starting spinning, so brian reached behind the fairing and held the bolt/broken part and pulled it out. i thought i over tightened the bolt and snapped it off. well brian starts laughing and says something along the lines of "dude, it was fucking jb welded on this whole time"..so im dumfounded cause the bikes only got 3500 miles on it roughly, hardly a scratch on it until i decided to go to mt. gillead..brian came up with the explanation, that the revious owner broke it off and jb welded it.. all along i thought that was a factory looking job!:bigfinger:

Dude, you were a trooper, man. All the shit you went through to getting it fixed, you deserve a trophy for attrition. Great looking bike and I am sure you'll have plenty of good times on it.

By the way, how'd it run?

brian- i took it out yesterday and today before i gave her a bath and she runs just like before...but with more torque out of the hole. i noticed the front end really wants to come up in 1st and 2nd gear when you crack it. plus the gold chain and black sprocket looks pretty on the bike. chain is still tight, but i just took it around the block a few times. i will keep an eye on it. still amazed at the jb weld job, and would like to fix it. keeping an eye out for a pan so i dont have to have it welded on..im kinda anal about things being right. once again thank you bro for everything!

brian- i took it out yesterday and today before i gave her a bath and she runs just like before...but with more torque out of the hole. i noticed the front end really wants to come up in 1st and 2nd gear when you crack it. plus the gold chain and black sprocket looks pretty on the bike. chain is still tight, but i just took it around the block a few times. i will keep an eye on it. still amazed at the jb weld job, and would like to fix it. keeping an eye out for a pan so i dont have to have it welded on..im kinda anal about things being right. once again thank you bro for everything!

Just remember the three finger spacing rule on the chain. You'll be good. It was a little tight for my tastes, but knew it will stretch a tad. If it is too loose, it will slap the swingarm and make it look really bad. Not to mention the wear it will cause...

Post a thread on the WERA forum and post a WTB oil pan. I will ask Reuben if he has one. Problem is that racers typically don't use that tab so...