Hey JP...

AWW$HEEET

reel talk, the mods hate jp.

Bingo.

PM was sent, but I am 100% sure nothing will come of it. Since I called his brother out for been a douche YEARS ago, which turned into ripping on his wife (inappropriate I know, but spot on for the situation) , I've been on the CR shift list. Its all good, let dem' hates hate. :fuckyeah:

I've got no beef with Anthony-but the lien of the Mod team is more than obvious.

There isn't anything wrong with that thread as long as the owner of the property is cool. If however its actually a street race being setup it can't be here. Doesn't matter who starts the thread. I have no issue with Jp.

Keep it locked-if people want to participate, they can PM me or talk to those coming up. The LAST fucking thing I'd want is the race turning into a CR event. Shit is invite only at this point.

Bingo.

PM was sent, but I am 100% sure nothing will come of it. Since I called his brother out for been a douche YEARS ago, which turned into ripping on his wife (inappropriate I know, but spot on for the situation) , I've been on the CR shift list. Its all good, let dem' hates hate. :fuckyeah:

I've got no beef with Anthony-but the lien of the Mod team is more than obvious.

You inappropriate DICK! :p

If this happens can we have another cook out and keg at the skate shop/car shop???