Jazz/Rib Fest?

mrhobbz

i am very picky about my bbq. I smoke my own and make my own rub and have to special order my bbq sause as it is not sold outside of kansass city.

Then don't go. You can have your own little pompous party all by yourself.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mean to come off pompus im just picky about my bbq.

im sure there are things you feel the exact same about.

Have you been down there before? I'm sure if you go to the right vendor then their ribs will kick your shit in the nuts. This isn't a bunch of back yard hobos. These are professionals . Bring your money and an empty stomach and I bet u change your post

Have you been down there before? I'm sure if you go to the right vendor then their ribs will kick your shit in the nuts. This isn't a bunch of back yard hobos. These are professionals . Bring your money and an empty stomach and I bet u change your post

challange accepted. :fa:

Important read

If you don't like the lines go Friday around 11-

If you don't like the crowd don't go at night

Stop being a bunch of pussies

City BBQ sucks

20 bucks for a slab isn't overrated. City BBQ is like 11 bucks for a meal and it's not all that great.

Of you wanna know how to do this successfully hit me up and follow as I roll threw there in 45 mins hit up 6-10 stands and enjoy the rib fest

Important read

If you don't like the lines go Friday around 11-

If you don't like the crowd don't go at night

Stop being a bunch of pussies

City BBQ sucks

20 bucks for a slab isn't overrated. City BBQ is like 11 bucks for a meal and it's not all that great.

Of you wanna know how to do this successfully hit me up and follow as I roll threw there in 45 mins hit up 6-10 stands and enjoy the rib fest

What are you talking about? City BBQ is the best breh :masturboy: I'll still be attending the rib fest even though jazz sucks.

is anyone guna go saturday or sunday?

would be cool to meet up with some of you.

Pretty sure I'm going Saturday, depends on what time I get my ass out of bed to do brakes and tie rod ends on my car

You should have no problems navigating the festival then :lolguy:

lol, he's a big baby too.

Here he is with his 100lb "sister" behind him. The picture isn't the best to show his size, but he is a giant dog.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Kaz.png

Here he is with his 100lb "sister" behind him. The picture isn't the best to show his size, but he is a giant dog.

How on earth did you mistake that bear for a dog...

Temperament doesn't matter, just size. You will hear a lot of "ohhhh daaaamn, GTF outta da way yo, dat dog gonna eat you yo!" or "Ohh shiiit cuz! Dats uhhh big ass dawg!"

How on earth did you mistake that bear for a dog...

Believe it or not, when I got him he was 54lbs. The poor guy was all skin and bones, he was even having trouble standing on the tile floor at the shelter. After I rehabbed him for about 2 weeks I was able to get him an awesome home with my sister.

Temperament doesn't matter, just size. You will hear a lot of "ohhhh daaaamn, GTF outta da way yo, dat dog gonna eat you yo!" or "Ohh shiiit cuz! Dats uhhh big ass dawg!"

Oh I know, he's just the biggest mooch/baby I've seen. I actually am tempted to bring him down. My sister is on vacation and I'm watching him, I bet he could use a nice walk.

Since I've been hijacking this thread I'll try to get back to the topic. Someone post up some reviews after you go. I probably won't make it down until later Saturday or Sunday and I'd like to know what places to hit.

Believe it or not, when I got him he was 54lbs. The poor guy was all skin and bones, he was even having trouble standing on the tile floor at the shelter. After I rehabbed him for about 2 weeks I was able to get him an awesome home with my sister.

That's awesome man, always glad to see someone that can appreciate the type of companions that rotts can and should be with proper training. Good looking dogs you have there.

On another note, krogers has ribs on sale. Screw the crowded rib fest, it's grillin time.

Edited by mrhobbz
i fail at english.

Since I've been hijacking this thread I'll try to get back to the topic. Someone post up some reviews after you go. I probably won't make it down until later Saturday or Sunday and I'd like to know what places to hit.

+1, I was thinking of walking over on lunch today but going with the wife tomorrow so I'll probably pass. If anyone is going today post up some reviews for the rest of us please.