My buddys Charger

KennyFKINPowerz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I like most about the car is the owner actually drafted digital images of the car the way he wanted it. He brought those images by us several times as we service his vehicles for him, and I know for a fact I thought, "those images are awesome, but I have seen this before, and rarely does it ever happen". In this case the owner made the car look 100% like his digital drafting's, bravo.

The car is just awesome from a design and execution stand point. Obviously some people believe it not "cool" or "fast" (yet) what ever it may be, but I give the owner and the builder in Jersey credit where credit is due. There is a lot of time, skill, and talent into making that charger appear the way it does. Cool car cooler owner!

Regards

It's buck when he was thin

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/spoonsweeper/My%20likings/Rikki-Lake.jpg

Watchoo talkin' 'bout willis? I was never thin. I popped out of my momma vag weighing 320. :fuckyeah:

What I like most about the car is the owner actually drafted digital images of the car the way he wanted it. He brought those images by us several times as we service his vehicles for him, and I know for a fact I thought, "those images are awesome, but I have seen this before, and rarely does it ever happen". In this case the owner made the car look 100% like his digital drafting's, bravo.

The car is just awesome from a design and execution stand point. Obviously some people believe it not "cool" or "fast" (yet) what ever it may be, but I give the owner and the builder in Jersey credit where credit is due. There is a lot of time, skill, and talent into making that charger appear the way it does. Cool car cooler owner!

Regards

Its a well designed and executed ugly car. Its all in vain if it doesn't produce, and this does not produce. I don't care how smart or cool the owner is, and im sure he is, his car still blows.