CR Fantasy football

verse

JR and I have talked about finally getting this to actually work on here. So I'm looking for at least 10 people. It's going to be a $20 buy-in default Yahoo! league with a live offline draft(I'm thinking BW3's unless someone has a better hookup). Payouts will be dependant on the number of people we have and we'll talk about the payouts at the live draft.

I have myself and my buddy who are in for sure. I'm sure JR is in so we need at least 7 more.

Well there's the 3 people I figured would be in. So we have 5 right now. Need at least 5 more. It'd only be probably a 2 hour draft one night, some beer and wings, good times.

in

Only 4 more. If we could get 6 more it'd make for a competitive league as well.

What night is going to be best to have a draft for you guys? I can do almost any night as long as I get a babysitter. A Sunday would probably be the best for me though.

Average Joe's was a nice place we tried to have the draft at a few years back. I was going to check with other places just to make sure we get the best deal. I've had drafts at BW3s and Hooters, both of which normally gave you a draft packet and $50 in wings.

Only 4 more. If we could get 6 more it'd make for a competitive league as well.

What night is going to be best to have a draft for you guys? I can do almost any night as long as I get a babysitter. A Sunday would probably be the best for me though.

Average Joe's was a nice place we tried to have the draft at a few years back. I was going to check with other places just to make sure we get the best deal. I've had drafts at BW3s and Hooters, both of which normally gave you a draft packet and $50 in wings.

I can beat bw3s and hooters on deals. On a sunday, beer is super cheap.

I can't find enough people to make it a league. I asked around at work, but I only have the one guy. So currently we only have 7. We could do an 8 man league, but we'd have to have a solid 8 that are going to make it out to draft.

• 2 weeks later...
even if its 6-7 people i want to do it

Are you still in town? or we can do a phone draft in your case. I think we have enough guys now if Cmart is in.

Yahoo sports

League ID : 282323

PW : 2011

Everyone create a team and Ramsey can see what day is available that we can do the draft at Average Joe's