Attention Coshoctonites!

NinjaNick

I got an email from the R1-forum.com saying they missed me. Well I logged on for the 1st time since 2006 and found that I was talking to someone via PM from Coshocton back in 2005. Here's what was in my PM box:

njarvis1977

I eat my R1

Bikes: 2001 RC51/2004 R1

Whats up, i live in Coshocton, pretty long ride away from you about 2.5 hours north east of ya, but i have friends in columbus that i ride with, we usually plan a ride every year to go to deals gap in the spring early may, let me know if you ever want to get together meet half way or something,

Later

Nathan

Any of you guys know Nathan?

No , but you must have made a good impression on him. 2 years later !! Hahaha, He's got something for you big guy !!

He's willing to drive 2.5 hrs. to spend time with ya ?

bwahahahahahahahaha

:lol: It was the website that sends out emails to members that haven't logged in for a long time. This private message was sent to me back in October of 2005. I just logged onto the website and looked at my old private messages and I found this one from Nathan Jarvis in there. It's almost 4 years old, so it was before OhioRiders and knowing anyone from Coshocton to ask them.

Yeah, that would be creepy if after all these years he said he missed me man. :lol: Luckily he didn't.

hahaha thats my buddy jarvis. he sold the r1 an got a harley rode it all last summer and is dying to get back on to a sportbike. i was just at his house as we were riding the minis around his yard haha

nates on the red fiddy

025.jpg

012.jpg

003.jpg

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

have you noticed everyone used to know everyone here in town. and i tood like two rides through town to get food and i saw about 8 guys on bikes i never seen before :eek:

haha no doubt we have a huge pop of sport bikes here. ill get to know everyone once its gets warm and i put the bike back together from the lastest and greatest set of upgrades im doing. i did see a zx6r black parked at wally world lastngiht when i was there at midnight!