mr. bean crashes his mclaren f1

frenchy chan

i think he got too cocky after having the stig teach him in the reasonably priced car :dumb:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/entertainment/28776340/detail.html

British actor Rowan Atkinson, best known for his "Mr. Bean" character, was injured Thursday night after crashing his $1 million sports car north of London.

The 56-year-old comedian was expected to be released from the hospital Friday after treatment for a shoulder injury, the Daily Mirror reported.

Atkinson was driving his McLaren F1 supercar close to Haddson, about 85 miles north of London, when the vehicle struck a tree, a lamppost and caught on fire, authorities told the Daily Mirror.

A spokeswoman told The Telegraph there was one casualty in the crash

The Mirror said that Atkinson's McLaren F1 was one of only about 65 in existence.

No, he rear ended a Rover years ago and had the car fixed. It was just yesterday I believe that he had this "serious" wreck, but the pics shown on Jalopnik didn't look bad at all. After reading some of the articles I found out that he's a legit car nut and does a lot of vintage road racing in his neck of the woods along with writing articles and reviews for several automotive blogs and magazines.

No, he rear ended a Rover years ago and had the car fixed. It was just yesterday I believe that he had this "serious" wreck, but the pics shown on Jalopnik didn't look bad at all. After reading some of the articles I found out that he's a legit car nut and does a lot of vintage road racing in his neck of the woods along with writing articles and reviews for several automotive blogs and magazines.

yup...he talks about it on top gear...pretty cool!!!

Also, it said there's nearly 40k miles on the F1 and that he drives the shit out of it. Pretty cool to me considering most of those cars probably have less than 5k on them and are only used as show pieces.

Also, it said there's nearly 40k miles on the F1 and that he drives the shit out of it. Pretty cool to me considering most of those cars probably have less than 5k on them and are only used as show pieces.

awesome. i love people that DRIVE their cars! that's why i love the vintage races and stuff...it's nice seeing them being used!!