Cheap Turbo build!!!

LS_Sonoma

Would be fun to get two of these, maybe three since you gotta have a back up and build a super cheap ebay turbo setup for the LS1. Of course you intentions would have to be to see those damn things implode. That way it would never happen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T70-70-A-R-TURBOCHARGER-T3-V-BAND-DODGE-FORD-CHEVY-/110699207689?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Submodel%3AZR-1&hash=item19c62fdc09

Would be fun to get two of these, maybe three since you gotta have a back up and build a super cheap ebay turbo setup for the LS1. Of course you intentions would have to be to see those damn things implode. That way it would never happen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T70-70-A-R-TURBOCHARGER-T3-V-BAND-DODGE-FORD-CHEVY-/110699207689?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Submodel%3AZR-1&hash=item19c62fdc09

yup until one of the blades shoots through into the intercooler into the throttle body into the engine.

it all depends on wich e bay company. there are major turbo companys on ebay. but there are some junk ones. id stay away from any 100 dollar turbo. but the cxracing ones for 800 ea should be right on par with a masterpower or borg warner. if you can get a 76mm arround 750 to 850 it should be a great turbo. master power no longer sells after market turbos to focus on there oem market but there is a company modular turbo who is getting brazilian made turbos same as master power????? same price and so far everyone seems to like them as well.

100 bucks for a turbo that's amazing- I also am a bit skeptical of the quality.... I think the flanges to make the headers would cost more than that- If it were me I would build a cage of some sort around it so if it did blow it didn't injure you or the rest of your car... Don't they turn like 50K rpm? that would be like a flying ninja star from hell.

Why do you think it would implode rather than explode? Are turbo housings that tough?

What you can expect:

dont buy camber kit wont last 3 days, seller said what do i expect for cheap $

• Reply by pal-performance (Jun-08-11 17:28):

sold hundreds of item w/o problems, don't pay $18 if you wanted $200 quality

Would not discount for poor workmanship. Only refund at my shipping expense.

• Reply by pal-performance (May-26-11 12:01):

wanted 40% off - payed $82 for a catback n expected USA made workmanship