Mopar Nationals

SLOWLX

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight was awesome, that was the most cars I have ever seen on a friday night on 79. There was litterally 1 cop cruising through the entire night until about 10:30

That is what I like to hear! I should be out at Heath afternoon and evening(barring any super rain storm). There should be a couple of StarQuests on 79 as well if they don't break down on the way. :dumb:

Well fuck me in the butthole. The last few days the rain percentage has dropped 10% down to 40% yesterday. Today it's back up to 70%. Fml

I saw you on Heath last night, you were behind me for a little bit then you turned next to me car looked nice and sounded good and I'm not a vette fan.

Is the blue square body Supra on here? 2JSUPRA is the plate saw that over on Brice sounded healthy and had some big fuel lines hanging down in the rear. Hard to believe Brice is so dead anymore, guess next year I'm gonna have to try and get a room in Heath.

Is the blue square body Supra on here? 2JSUPRA is the plate saw that over on Brice sounded healthy and had some big fuel lines hanging down in the rear. Hard to believe Brice is so dead anymore, guess next year I'm gonna have to try and get a room in Heath.

Idk if he is on here. His name is mat and its got a built motor with big turbo I think about 900hp

Rain is a 40% chance of rain, hopefully it doesn't rain at all. Or if it does it holds off til after midnight. I am interested to see how many cars are out tonight. Saturday is the busy night here in Heath, and if thats the case then theres gonna be a fuck ton of cars given the ammount out last night.

I dont think he is. He uses to work at Toyota. That car is nice.

I saw you on Heath last night, you were behind me for a little bit then you turned next to me car looked nice and sounded good and I'm not a vette fan.

Wasn't me, I went to WV last night. There must be a car real similar to mine in Columbus though, my buddy that was riding with me last night said he saw me at Easton last week and I was in South Carolina. Lol

As much as it kills me, I won't be going to the nats today. I've been blowing too much money lately to risk driving that far and spending another $100 or so (gas, food, entry) to get rained on.