lol sams car

AWW$HEEET

Damn that was my claim to fame here faster than you now I'm no one .. Next year your gonna be my shifter monkey cuz besides turner you two are the smallest people I trust and can bang a gear like me

Why don't you slam gears on your own then having other drivers get faster time slips for you. If you went on a cut for once in your life you would prolly be in the 10's by now you fat sack of fecal matter.

• Confused 1

Why don't you slam gears on your own then having other drivers get faster time slips for you. If you went on a cut for once in your life you would prolly be in the 10's by now you fat sack of fecal matter.

Since you don't know me be gone bitch.. And I asked him that cuz I will never ever be able to be as small as him or weigh as much as I'm 6'8" you low life Internet bastard. Go fuck with people who care what your opinions are. You and the slowest ls car ever made go somewhere else

On my worst day I can out drive you in anything and on anything this is truth. This will be the last time I adress you as you are one of those poor fools that really cares whats on the Internet. So don't be mad your not one of the cool kids, you never will be.

Since you don't know me be gone bitch.. And I asked him that cuz I will never ever be able to be as small as him or weigh as much as I'm 6'8" you low life Internet bastard. Go fuck with people who care what your opinions are. You and the slowest ls car ever made go somewhere else

On my worst day I can out drive you in anything and on anything this is truth. This will be the last time I adress you as you are one of those poor fools that really cares whats on the Internet. So don't be mad your not one of the cool kids, you never will be.

This will end well...

Hey! I'm a cool kid. That is all