Nice weather...

Disco937

The best place to take it to would be CyclePro. Josh is the owner, he does great work and is pretty cheap. I would recommend him to anyone. He is doing a spring inspection on my bike right now actually. His number is 614-571-7399

Iron pony has a service dept. now.

They did a little something for me and I paid less than I thought I would.

Or as above do it yourself or ask someone here for help.

And

D welcome as well. You don't live around county line rd. do you?

No shit. You live right across from mr bret and 250bunny.

They saw your bike coming out from division across from genoa farms.

Thats cool. I'm by Westerville south.

Hey!! You're the dude I talked to today at the Meijer gas station, right?

Greetings, glad you joined!!

Edit: Talked to YESTERDAY on my way home from Knox Co. I was a bit burned from the long weekend, lots of riding, and no sleeping.... Still a bit foggy, already drinking again today... yep...

Edited by 2wheels>4
brain fried from too much party this weekend....

Anyone down to ride today or tomm definetly?? I'm new to the area so may need some ideas..Holla back!!!!! I'm also looking for a Good place to get the Kaw worked on...Any suggestions???

What kind of work do you want / need doing?

No shit. You live right across from mr bret and 250bunny.

They saw your bike coming out from division across from genoa farms.

Thats cool. I'm by Westerville south.

Yep, I'm the one on the green bike, she's on the white bike.

I think we are in the subdivision over the road from yours.

Westerville riders are taking over :cool:

I just bought the bike from a rider who didnt do any maint. on it. So Im starting from square 1 with this one..It's riding rough on take off. As of now, a full tuneup, and I'd like to get the valves adjusted. They didn't get any of that done. Any suggestions??

Unfortunatly Motorsports of Columbus is gone. It was one place that I actually trusted to get the bike worked on. I'll ask around and see where their mechanics landed. I bought my bike at Hinds on 23 and they haven't done me wrong yet...

dude you must be like the one customer either of those places ever satisfied. MOC has caused a couple crashes from people on this site, and hinds has sold a bike with a rats nest for an air filter. these are just a few of the things i can remember. its kinda hilarious you give both of those places good marks :)

dude you must be like the one customer either of those places ever satisfied. MOC has caused a couple crashes from people on this site, and hinds has sold a bike with a rats nest for an air filter. these are just a few of the things i can remember. its kinda hilarious you give both of those places good marks :)

I was going to comment on MOC to as I was stunned at the comment also.

Give that man a flag. He is the one happy customer everyone had heard about but never thought was real.

MOC had some decent mechanics at one point. They were a little slow on turnaround but they never did me wrong. I spent some time there as a sales manager when it first opened, but gave it up since they screwed with my pay. I've never had anything worked on at Hinds, but they haven't done me wrong so I can't complain...yet. All the mods on my different bike I did myself, or with friends. Pretty cut and dry for the most part. The best I can tell in a just the short time I've been on this site. A simple post will get you plenty of answers.