Ghost Recon Future Soldier

V8 Beast

Ive been following this for about a year since GRAW is still one of my favorite games of all time. For those that havnt seen this, its going to be bad ass.

From last year.. what initially got me geeked about the game.. then pissed me off with the 2012 release date.

More up to date vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqZDmsCJd-0&feature=related

Modding guns ftw

Im happy it's coming out 2012, well would have been happier had it come out this past spring. But this Q4 is to stacked with games as is, we definitly don't need it this holiday season. The gun customization is pretty sick, I'm sure a vast majority of the upgrades are need for speed like in that you just get the best one everytime. But still nice to see some fresh views on the customizing of weapons.

As for the gameplay Im holding out to see some demo's or something. I don't want them to make this into another COD or battlefield, I liked Ghost Recon as a slower more tactical shooter.

Im happy it's coming out 2012, well would have been happier had it come out this past spring. But this Q4 is to stacked with games as is, we definitly don't need it this holiday season. The gun customization is pretty sick, I'm sure a vast majority of the upgrades are need for speed like in that you just get the best one everytime. But still nice to see some fresh views on the customizing of weapons.

As for the gameplay Im holding out to see some demo's or something. I don't want them to make this into another COD or battlefield, I liked Ghost Recon as a slower more tactical shooter.[/QUOte]

Yeah, I hope they dont go overboard. The realism of it is part of the reason why I like the Ghost Recon games. Sneaking around and taking out a bad guy with a silenced rifle feels good man.

BC, dude I'm sorry but your sig pic cracks me up lol. I laugh everytime I see it mainly because of the iroc z shit on your bird lol. Photoshop a mullet in there somehow

:lol: There was some guy on here back in the day with pink guns that put a pic up like this in his intro. I should put a mullet on the helmet...