Troll thought

Fubar231

Little troll technology thought

Put a bunch of tiny windmills on the top of a car powering an electric motor. Once cruising at freeway speeds you get to drive for free using the power generated from the windmills?

Just a random thought :gabe:

Little troll technology thought

Put a bunch of tiny windmills on the top of a car powering an electric motor. Once cruising at freeway speeds you get to drive for free using the power generated from the windmills?

Just a random thought :gabe:

Believe it or not, I was cruising down 161 Friday night to Bestbuy and had the same damned thought. Mine involved a tunnel through the middle of the car to direct the wind at the turbines. Turbines turn alternators, which charge batteries.

No, I am not joking. Weird.

Believe it or not, I was cruising down 161 Friday night to Bestbuy and had the same damned thought. Mine involved a tunnel through the middle of the car to direct the wind at the turbines. Turbines turn alternators, which charge batteries.

No, I am not joking. Weird.

Yeah you would definitely have to have some type of tunnel to prevent crosswinds and breaking the little windmill things. I had this thought when i was coming back from polaris earlier.

Where is the troll science diagram? Man you suck at this shit.

Eat my spicy load.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/21899000/ngbbs4cb1032d174c1.jpg

or

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-troll-science-infinity-power.jpg

A troll thought would be to have a tunnel through the middle of the car to feed air to the fans that blow on the sail that you installed on the top of your car.

Awesome.

The wind mills would probably take more power away from the drag they produce than from the power they generate.

Whatever. Columbians don't under sciences except chemistry.

how does the sail push out when the air in front of it would be pushing even harder in the opposite direction. Even troll physics would reject this.

If you're going 60mph, so is the fan. Then, you turn on the fan and it blows air at 20mph. So, now the sail has 80mph of air going into the sail and only 60mph pushing against it. :gabe: