Call out: MILLER

Linc5.0

i got 100 that says erik walks your ass down the street, across a field into a bar and then drinks you under the table and then walks you back across town.

I will take this bet, but erick has to beat miller in a game of beer pong before he can ride home. Lock it in for fitty.

i got 100 that says erik walks your ass down the street, across a field into a bar and then drinks you under the table and then walks you back across town.

tehehe. Let's gamble bro

I will take this bet, but erick has to beat miller in a game of beer pong before he can ride home. Lock it in for fitty.

Sounds like he would be staying for a few games :lol:

Edited by Miller

I am writing you anonymously because I do not want my child to get in any trouble, but I need to alert you to something your students are doing that is potentially very dangerous. Yesterday afternoon I came home early to find my son and his friends getting high on something called “jenkem” which they say they heard about at school. This “jenkem” is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard of. They urinate and defecate in plastic bottles and leave them to ferment in the sun, then inhale the resulting gas. I know it sounds unreal but when I came home I found my son and his friends laying on the grass in the backyard and they were acting very strangely. There was a horrible, putrid smell in the air. I can’t believe my son would do something like this. I looked it up on the internet and apparently this was something invented by African children that wound up online and now kids all over the world are doing it. My son says most of his friends at school have tried it.

I am writing you anonymously because I do not want my child to get in any trouble, but I need to alert you to something your students are doing that is potentially very dangerous. Yesterday afternoon I came home early to find my son and his friends getting high on something called “jenkem” which they say they heard about at school. This “jenkem” is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard of. They urinate and defecate in plastic bottles and leave them to ferment in the sun, then inhale the resulting gas. I know it sounds unreal but when I came home I found my son and his friends laying on the grass in the backyard and they were acting very strangely. There was a horrible, putrid smell in the air. I can’t believe my son would do something like this. I looked it up on the internet and apparently this was something invented by African children that wound up online and now kids all over the world are doing it. My son says most of his friends at school have tried it.

So in Cliffnotes, Slowtroll is passed out after sniffing shit?

I've got cams, full exhaust, filter, wheels and dynotune. I simply text Erik to ride side by side in a spirited fashion and found myself called out on CR:o

It's going down tonight. Erik's gonna see

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=5230

kekekejkidunno

I've got cams, full exhaust, filter, wheels and dynotune. I simply text Erik to ride side by side in a spirited fashion and found myself called out on CR:o

It's going down tonight. Erik's gonna see

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=5230

kekekejkidunno

inb4 erik shows up and you are like AWWWEEEE SHIIIEEEEETTTTTT