TT Gallardo vs Hornet

Vlad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEs. And let me tell you it was even wackier in person how hard the Lambo leaves me, while spinning ALL 4. Wish I was closer for the start of the first run but I wasn't hip to the "go at the sign" start. Would not have mattered, both cars were faster than the bike.

The aborted run, both cars were out of shape but it was much sketchier in person. Wish there was more light on that strip.

For comparison, this is the AMC vs. Jamie's old Supra. 1340whp-160+ traps.

tell me about that hornet....

Rob's a street racer and tight lipped on his set-up, but I believe it has Indy heads, a big progressive nitrous set-up, 29.5 slicks, etc. It's a faster set-up than when I ran him years ago in my black Supra. I imagine it runs low 9's on the street in the 160's....

Rob's a street racer and tight lipped on his set-up, but I believe it has Indy heads, a big progressive nitrous set-up, 29.5 slicks, etc. It's a faster set-up than when I ran him years ago in my black Supra. I imagine it runs low 9's on the street in the 160's....

Maybe a tad bit faster than that ( lol )

;)