TT Gallardo vs Hornet

Vlad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie, are you still looking for a Turbo BUSA to race?

I'd say yes since we've been asking for one for y months...

VIDEO NOTE-Funny now that I listened to the end of the video.

The voice you hear asking "the cameras on the side for youtube?" was a cop referring to the Go Pro's on the Lambo. :dumb:

JP- do you frequently drive almost 200 mph/kmh (cant tell) on an empty tank of gas?

Jamie- Thanks for the info on the hornet it probably has a built amc 401 small block with a 300-400 hp shot of nitrous- what's your lambo have in it? factory 5.0 V10 you added twin turbos to?

JP- do you frequently drive almost 200 mph/kmh (cant tell) on an empty tank of gas?

Jamie- Thanks for the info on the hornet it probably has a built amc 401 small block with a 300-400 hp shot of nitrous- what's your lambo have in it? factory 5.0 V10 you added twin turbos to?

That MPH boss-We dont live in Europe. And yes-Gas tank on E but all Dranks on me.:fuckyeah:

The AMC is a little hotter than that. It went 8's on his old set up.

The Lambo made 1550whp to the tire. Built Motor/Trans/All of it.

Ya they was literally 20 cop cars not even a mile down the road from us. At the time we had no idea until i left and went down that road go home and saw this and reported back to tell them guys.

30 and id blow the slicks from here to kingdom come. id have to go like 35 in 2nd then go. but id have to stop at 150 cause my truck has the aero of a school bus

Dont worry, the Gallardo spins all 4 through 2rd.

And dont you trap higher than 150? No offense, but if you cant go 150 (or dont trap 150) it wont even be a race. I trap 150, and you see how well that went. :no: