fav childhood toy

lilblue375

lol @ baton...youre such a girl.

The sit n spin is much more fun than it should be.

haha, sorta ... I tried to get a bmx but my mom said i'd break something and I wouldn't be able to twirl anymore... haha.

To be honest, if i still had a sit n spin, i'd probably spin around a few times a day...

haha, sorta ... I tried to get a bmx but my mom said i'd break something and I wouldn't be able to twirl anymore... haha.

To be honest, if i still had a sit n spin, i'd probably spin around a few times a day...

My wife and I got one for the kids a couple years ago. It didn't hold up very long. IDK if they were made better when we were kids, like everything else, but it was crap. The kids were like "WTF is so great about this thing"" My parents are idiots!"

My wife and I got one for the kids a couple years ago. It didn't hold up very long. IDK if they were made better when we were kids, like everything else, but it was crap. The kids were like "WTF is so great about this thing"" My parents are idiots!"

omg that's such a sad story... were we all just more easily entertained??

omg that's such a sad story... were we all just more easily entertained??

The kids liked the concept but it just didn't hold up. You know when you get going pretty fast round and round and lean backwards? Well the one we got for the kids was such cheap plastic it would bend and stop abruptly.

Evil Kenevil wind up motorcycle with launcher

I totally forgot about that thing!! That was the greatest toy ever, especially if you put dual stage rocket engines on either side and ignited just before the launch!

Evil Kenevil wind up motorcycle with launcher

Ahhh... Don't get me started on those things! My wind-up motorcycle was the cause for my 1st fistfight ever! Picture it: Pre-school... Holding it while mom zipped my coat. She told me to leave it at home. I tucked it into my bag and got in the car. Jeffrey (we came to fisticuffs quite often at Tot-Spot) saw me playing with it and tried to take it. I caught him with a two piece, only to be sent to the corner. When mom found out that I was fighting (and why), she cold whuupped my azz!

I like how while reminiscing you always make yourself out to be more of a bad-azz than you really are... I said that I caught him with a two-piece (as if I had highly developed boxing skills at the tender age of 4). I probably just kicked his shin and yelled "give-it!"

Voltron > Power Rangers or anything today.

I was pretty big into the MASK toys too.

I used to have wars between my Voltron Base, and my He-Man Castle.

Nevermind the huge laser turrents on Voltron, He-man had a stone jaw for a door. :guitar: