Sympathy?

1dtfgsxr

So who else spent the day chucking yesterday for no apparent reason? My day off and decent riding weather and at this point I am so week, I thought I was earning myself a trip to the hospital. Thankfully a friend brought me some Gatorade and I feel a little better. Havent puked since 9 pm or so. Any pretty girls wanna come over and keep me company in my time of need?...

Hehehe, just kidding about the girl part. Well sorta. Hahahaha.

You know back in 2002 I had the same thing once. I could NOT stop puking. I swear near 30 times. I was freaking out! I couldn't keep anything down. I was sooo thristy. I called a friend and asked if he'd bring me Gatorade (a lot of it) to me after work. He did and it was the best drink I had in years. :lol: Not long after I drank it I felt better and stopped puking. That stuff is AMAZING for so many different things, not just sports.

Godbless GATORADE! :bow:

Glad you're feeling better 1dtfgsxr! :cool:

Someone else was yakin' yesterday? Sweet, I don't feel so alone.

I got food poisoning from all you can eat prime rib - I had 5 steaks (about 7oz each after trimming) + rolls + rice pilaf + coleslaw.

I paid for it Sunday night. First time I've ralphed in a good 4 or 5 years.

First time I've ralphed in a good 4 or 5 years.

I HATE breaking the streak. And I HATE the feeling of knowing it's about to happen. It's like torture waiting for it. You lunge over the toilet and you know it's coming. Saliva starts pouring out of your mouth for some odd reason and you can't stop it. Once the saliva starts you know anytime now your ribs are going to try to bust out your chest. Then it happens and it's so violent that it makes your eyes water. Then it's over and you feel sooo much better. That is until the next wave comes. :(

That description is so good, it makes me want to heave all over again. :p

For me, the worst part was knowing it was coming later. You start having those NASTY stomach-acid belches that you can just taste. I started getting those around noon, and I knew I was going to be sick later even though I felt fine. Around 5PM, I was making frequent and extended trips on or beside the can.

I'd rather vomit partially digested steaks than dry heave all night. That shit is the worst. Last time I got violently ill I just sat on the couch and stared at my shotgun' date=' contemplating.[/quote']
I don't think you're the only one contemplating suicide when you feel that miserable. True story.

I've never contemplated that. :lol:

I normally just think that it's making me tougher.

Huh... I always heard' date=' "That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." Imagine how strong I'd be if I blew my head off with a 12 gauge and didn't die. :cool:[/quote']

Try it, let me know how it works out for ya:D

Well' date=' if I do it and it works and I show up to 'let you know how it worked out' don't get all, "Hey, gross!! You're fucking head's missing, mate!! (vomit)"[/quote']

wow :nono: ............................. who says mate anymore?? :D