95' Husqvarna 250 WXE

Ahmadi6490

1995 with less than 2 hours on full top end rebuild (wiseco piston and nikaseal plated upper jug), I have the paperwork to show it. I also have all the paperwork from the previous owner and the original owner with over $800 in recipts. I also have a box full of misc/extra parts that will go with the bike such as brand new odometer, taillight, all the parts needed to rebuild the suspension brand new from husqvarna. Even though the suspension is great and needs zero work. Tires have 75% tread left and brake pads only have 5 hours on them. I have a set of aftermarket handlebars for it as well and a full gasket set brand new. Additional tranny and engine fluid as well. Bike has new flywheel, magneto, starter, etc etc etc. Forks are solid and do not leak a drop.

Bike starts up first kick everytime! Powerband hits real hard it's a two stroke. Carb was rebuilt last year and I even have another re build kit for the future. Carb could use some fine tuning and adjustment of the float bowls and air/fuel mixture screws...the idle is a little off but it still runs great. Everything is in pretty good condition and I have a clear title for the bike. Bike stand included and I have all the written service maintance for the entire bikes life...even the size of the jet's in the carb. Bike has plenty of power perfect for trails or track. Has many aftermarket parts and skid plates. Only trade I would be interested in is a really nice walk behind/zero turn mower or a quad 400cc+.

$1100

Edited by Ahmadi6490

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...