Need 2011 Mustang Gt to test Offorad x fitment and LX Fox for catback

BDHG940

Designed a new 3" off-road x pipe for the 2011+ 5.0 cars and need a test car to use for a few hours. I can install and leave it on or else just fit it and pay for the time we used the car if need be.

Same goes for a LX 5.0 car, I designed a catback for that and need to do some test fitting. If anyone wants to loan a car or keep either kit, we can work that out

Designed a new 3" off-road x pipe for the 2011+ 5.0 cars and need a test car to use for a few hours. I can install and leave it on or else just fit it and pay for the time we used the car if need be.

Same goes for a LX 5.0 car, I designed a catback for that and need to do some test fitting. If anyone wants to loan a car or keep either kit, we can work that out

You do mean the old LX 5.0 cars correct?

I have a 93 lx but it has a h pipe on it know

H pipe wont matter that much, this is a catback though for the fox 5.0. If interested let me know

302, if he passes, I would be up for using yours. Do you need a catback on the car or just up for using it on the test fitting?