Hey Fapner and CR Stock Bruh Class for IFO..

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey let me know when your car isn't broke down at a gas station, I sat at Steak N Shake waiting on you and Alex ;) First time I saw it, it was sitting in his shop torn apart, does the damn thing ever run? Don't worry I will have a few more lbs of boost in her on sunday...

BTW I have 10lbs of boost on the turbo currently, 8psi in the slicks...so I guess we can now speak to one another?

Hey let me know when your car isn't broke down at a gas station, I sat at Steak N Shake waiting on you and Alex ;) First time I saw it, it was sitting in his shop torn apart, does the damn thing ever run? Don't worry I will have a few more lbs of boost in her on sunday...

BTW I have 10lbs of boost on the turbo currently, 8psi in the slicks...so I guess we can now speak to one another?

I was talking about your street tires...:fuckyeah:

And yes it does run now. Small issues have been addressed.

You want some too Phil? We have more room in our class if you wanna join. But yes the ground because Eric will be there in tears after our run hehe!!

Just to show you how serious I am I'm going to speak in third person.

The day u and Phil race, will be the day you grow a pair so big, that your superman underoos get a minor buldge. Phil don't race beat dick tegs from nirk unless there is $ on it. Even then, Phil is asking for the brake just cause that's what phil does. And if/ or when we do race, I'm going to fuck u til u love me faggot. Real talk........

Just to show you how serious I am I'm going to speak in third person.

The day u and Phil race, will be the day you grow a pair so big, that your superman underoos get a minor buldge. Phil don't race beat dick tegs from nirk unless there is $ on it. Even then, Phil is asking for the brake just cause that's what phil does. And if/ or when we do race, I'm going to fuck u til u love me faggot. Real talk........

So, I take it that "Phil" will not race at IFO!?

Jeffo 10lbs on a beat down LS is not fast you're right. Who said I was going to only be on 10lbs come sunday? Phil i'll give you the hit/brake whatever lol. Its just a brokedick 4dr Integra, I mean cmon how fast could it be on the highway? BTW Patterson remember to keep your foot on it the whole time ;)