Hey Fapner and CR Stock Bruh Class for IFO..

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want some of said integra

Ah Roy. I was hoping you'd show up. Get your arse in the other thread and commit.

So are you running in SFWD or in the CR Stock Bruh class? BTW there is reason to keep it on low boost, haven't found a car yet to give me a raeson to turn it up but just might have a reason to now ;)

Oh theres plenty of reason.

Be Josh- Crank the boost all the way up to 4lbs. Blow off your Blow Off Valve....

I didn't even notice. Fapner has been killed off.

Don't you worry sweetheart, she's fixed. sitting in mcdonalds parking lot jacking wifi, waiting on Steve to send me the new map for more boost :gabe:

pauls neon is faster than a b18 on 10lbs ah

lol i remeber that night. good times

Jeffo 10lbs on a beat down LS is not fast you're right. Who said I was going to only be on 10lbs come sunday? Phil i'll give you the hit/brake whatever lol. Its just a brokedick 4dr Integra, I mean cmon how fast could it be on the highway? BTW Patterson remember to keep your foot on it the whole time ;)

roll racing is for faggots just saying...

lol i remeber that night. good times

roll racing is for faggots just saying...

well arnt you the biggest faggot on this board then? id say you have more roll races under your belt than sam, shanton, linn, and scott combined... there was night you didnt get out of the car, just pull in find a race, rinse and repeat until 2am every weekend. :cry: i miss those days