XBOX 360 fs (First gen)

xTHExBOSSx46

My roommate is looking to get rid of his XBOX 360 b/c he never uses it anymore. It's a first gen with 2 controllers, 2 rechargeable batteries, battery charger, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and a practically brand new wireless mic for it. He's got the original box and all the cables that came with it. $125 for everything, he's not looking to go any lower. He'll take $100 for everything minus the wireless mic.

**Disclaimer: When he first got it 2 and a half years ago it red ringed on him after a month and he had to fix it. There's never been any problem with it in 2 and a half years of heavy use since fixing it and it still works like new now. And lastly, in one of the controllers something inside broke on the RB button, so it doesn't "click" when you press it. It does still work, just kinda gotta press it right. I used to use it once in a while playing Halo and I didn't find it to be something that real hard to deal with.

Edited by xTHExBOSSx46
Forgot something

No the warranty was up, he bought the RROD fix kit and did it himself. Like I said, he's played on it like a million times since then, we used to play Halo all the time and there's literally never been a problem with it, it's worked great since he fixed it. Also going to add this to the main post cuz I forgot but on one of the controllers something inside broke on the RB button, so it doesn't "click" when you press it. It does still work, just kinda gotta press it right. I used to use it once in a while playing Halo and I didn't find it to be something that real hard to deal with. Let me know if you're interested.