Cr awards 2011

phil

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard and I used to battle it out at the CR track days. Now his car is just a legend.

Howard is a pussy.

It lies in wait, off training like a Kung Fu master. When the day arrives and it has reached the max level of whoop ass it shall return, striking down all who appose it.

It lies in wait where it will qualify for antique plates in a meer 7 years. Its aging not so gracefully, just like its owner.

QUOTE=Cherry Pie;1425672]Eyyyy Phil I'm going to take my most useless foot and put it in your most bitchassness ass.. ya DEAD

this is ma sckurred face:finger: this is my none sckurred face :thumbup: this is the face you see :lol: suck my lef nut you emo strong cock tease

At first I was :fuuuu: then I remembered it was you and was like :dumb: and after laughing about Leigh banging Tiffany I was :gabe: ..... And then the GTO :yuno: .. and then hearing about the "Race" Supra :no: .... AND FINALLY ... boss. :fuckyeah:

Let's have a cool hair contest. You can wear a toupee to make things competitive.

K.

We can have a hot ass contest too, where I reveal my tanned and jacked glutes, and you are left to show your skinny, wrinkled and pock marked butt cheeks.

Come at me Bro Namath.

[quote name=

At first I was :fuuuu: then I remembered it was you and was like :dumb: and after laughing about Leigh banging Tiffany I was :gabe: ..... And then the GTO :yuno: .. and then hearing about the "Race" Supra :no: .... AND FINALLY ... boss. :fuckyeah:[/quote]

awwhahahahahahaha thats awesome

because while reading this i was thinking:no:, then relized it was your dumb ass posting, so i know your pounding the keys as hard as possible becuase your a meat head, so then i was like:p, and then you tried to take a stab at the tiffany/ leigh situation and i was like :wtf: then i relized, shes ma side hoe and i was getting blown while watching football and it was all :) . but when it comes from you, seeing your track record with women im thinking :nono: cause you and women are like you and cars. they look awesome, but we all know within 2 months you will be like :mad: . its all good bro, maybe after 4 months of :leghump: anthony about being a mod, you will :chill: but i doubt it cause you is always:fuuuu:

because while reading this i was thinking:no:, then relized it was your dumb ass posting, so i know your pounding the keys as hard as possible becuase your a meat head, so then i was like:p, and then you tried to take a stab at the tiffany/ leigh situation and i was like :wtf: then i relized, shes ma side hoe and i was getting blown while watching football and it was all :) . but when it comes from you, seeing your track record with women im thinking :nono: cause you and women are like you and cars. they look awesome, but we all know within 2 months you will be like :mad: . its all good bro, maybe after 4 months of :leghump: anthony about being a mod, you will :chill: but i doubt it cause you is always:fuuuu:

:lolguy:

LORD HAVE MERCY

:yuno: Y U MAD BRO

:gabe: