F.S. or F.T. 1988 Starion ESi-R

RC K9

OK, I Know it's almost pointless to put this on here as I live in TX but who knows, maybe there is someone on this board that has spent the last 5yrs looking for a rust free one and is willing to make a road trip out of it ha ha. Anyway, here it goes.

I have a 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R. It is completely stock and runs. (does need a battery, but it starts and runs fine) I bought it with the intention of doing a 4G63 swap, but right now my Talon is giving me enough of a headache that I don't have it in me to take on another full build, let alone a swap. It has 120K ish on the odometer I believe, I can check and get the exact mileage when I get home. This is a TX/OK car and I have the accident free carfax to prove it. It previously sat under a tree for 10yrs after the fuel pump went out but i now has a new fuel pump. Rust free as it is a TX car. Could use paint. The reason it is on a tow trailer from me picking it up is that it had a flat tire. I have a new rim now so that won't be an issue. It has leather interior (although the back seats are black and the front is maroon). If anybody wants a vid of it starting and running I can take one and send them the link, or if you are local you are more than welcome to swing through and check it out. I know there are some on this board that live outside, OH) I live in the DFW area of TX. $2800 obo

I am also interested in trades. Only trades I am remotely interested in at this time, is a CLEAN running preferably stock 1Ga AWD. Prefer 1991 obviously as the 90's were bastards but if it's nice enough I would consider a '90. Must be a southern car though, rust free. I am sick of dealing with rust in places you can't see (I am from, OH). Prefer auto over 5spd but again, depending on condition I would entertain a 5spd. Also open to 2G GS-t (convertible preferred) and that would have to be an auto.

Both cars referenced above I need to be close to stock. Not interested in you non-running "race car." "Yeah bro, it runs 10's, but it's currently not running, I think it needs a new battery or somehting." Not interested in hillbilly hack jobs ha ha.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Hit me up if you are interested. If not, I will just drive it as I don't "need" to sell it. Thanks!

-Ryan

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a461/RyanCorlew/StarQuest/IMAG0625.jpg

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a461/RyanCorlew/StarQuest/IMAG0624.jpg

Edited by RC K9
put price

• 2 months later...