Lightweight A3 setup

RRA lower with telescoping stock

Doublestar upper

16" chrome lined barrel

Fixed front site

flip up rear site, forget the brand

less than 1000 rounds through it

$800

Sell that gun!! time to play with a pistol !!!

Edited by JaronsToy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, might as well as put mine up for sale

Armalite M4

click for specs

Troy ind MRF-CX battle Rail

Hogue Grip

Carry handle

about 200 rounds through it

$1000 firm

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/1fast5gp/IMAG0095-1.jpg

*Does not include the foregrip, Troy flit up rear sight, optics or ggg/harris bipod setup.

• 6 months later...
looks like Vances has an M&P for 719... any one know if it's any good? I'm thinking I should probably pick one up before they get outlawed since there's been so much press about them since the Col incident...

looks like Vances has an M&P for 719... any one know if it's any good? I'm thinking I should probably pick one up before they get outlawed since there's been so much press about them since the Col incident...

I'm going to assume that's the sport model without a dust cover, or forward assist. Not sure how I feel about those, but I've never actually used my dust-cover or forward assist when killing paper. Maybe a pure SHTF rifle should have those though. I'm sure someone with more knowledge than myself will chime in.

If it's not the sport, that's a great deal.

Bump. somebody has to have something that sparks my interest

Have you been checking Armslist recently?

Lol you basically strip your guns down before selling them. And that colt goes for $1185 NEW if I do believe.

I strip them because some parts I can use on other ARs. I have quiet a few of them. $1149 new shipped if you pay with a check or M/O from Buds gunshop.

I was just seeing if anyone wants to save a few bucks lol. I have no problems keeping the colt.