Carfagna's,who's a fan?

LJ

The Carfagna business was given to my 2 uncles by their father some time ago. The company is now run and owned (equally) by the 2 families, brothers Dino and Sammy. No, they don't hate eachother. There's only 2 locations, one is the meat store on 161, and the other is The restaurant on Polaris. They also have a warehouse here in central Ohio as well.

Didn't they have a little diner across from Columbus square up until the early 90's sometime?

Good to know. Wasn't there another store location around 161 and 33?

Not that I was ever aware of.

Seriously? CR Discount in our future? :p If anyone can make that happen you can bauce!

I wish they would do that, but then everyone and their grandma would join CR for the discount lol.

No, the location on Polaris is the only restaurant Carfagna's has ever opened. Do u know what it was called by chance? It could be another Italian family of relation.

Carfagna's Diner.

The building and sign are still there. Has been abandoned for 15+ years now. It's right next to the Buckeye Drive Thru on 161 across from Columbus Square