STT event at Bluegrass April 11 and 12 has been cancelled...

Moto-Brian

From the top man himself...

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING APRIL 11 & 12 EVENT AT BLUEGRASS

We know that all of our members are very excited about riding at Bluegrass MSP in April. However Mother Nature has conspired against us. We must cancel the April 11&12 Bluegrass dates.

Due to fluctuating temperatures the low probability of being able to place the final Polymer Asphalt top-coat in 50 degree “and warming” conditions as required for maximum smoothness and longevity seems unlikely.

Rather than keep everybody waiting until the last minute while facing a very high probability that the event will not proceed as scheduled anyway, we along with Bluegrass management have decided it is prudent to take the aforementioned action of cancelling the event thus affording our members to reschedule

All riders registered for the April Bluegrass Event have the following (3) options:

1. Reschedule for a future Bluegrass Weekend Event. Note: The price of Bluegrass events increased but we will honor your April credit in full for a future Bluegrass Event. Example: You paid $165 for a weekend day (or $355 for a both days) in April. Future Bluegrass events are priced at $185. We will allow you to rebook a new day at the old rate using your credit. This is getting an additional 13% discount.

2. Take a credit and apply it to any future Sportbike Track Time event. Credits are good for a full year.

3. Receive a full refund of your original payment amount.

To reschedule, obtain an STT credit or a refund please email Patty@sportbiketracktime.com or call 888-390-4020 Ext 2

Thank you,

Your STT Staff

This is a good thing to have happen. The owner of the track feels terrible, but understand that this is only a good thing for the future of the facility. Getting the pavement down too early and not allowing it to cure the way it should will lead to too many issues in the future.

It's going to be a good thing for a track of this caliber as well as a good thing for riders...

From the top man himself...

This is a good thing to have happen. The owner of the track feels terrible, but understand that this is only a good thing for the future of the facility. Getting the pavement down too early and not allowing it to cure the way it should will lead to too many issues in the future.

It's going to be a good thing for a track of this caliber as well as a good thing for riders...

i was wondering if that was going to happen..... and even after it cures its going to be oily and green until a good amount of rubber on the track, its best to leave it up to our four wheeled friends to take care of that.

i am sure its disappointing for a few people but i think its a good call.

Saw this coming when KY was devastated so badly by all of the winter storms. The government is still funding relief efforts, a few of the people I work with live down that way and said their houses didn't power for well over a month and had to live elsewhere after the huge storm in January.

Sucks for the people that were signed up but it's definitely a good thing that they didn't take a major risk opening too early...

I was scheduled for that :( Oh well... guess I'll do some more mid-OH. Could be worse.

Guys and gals, you get a credit towards another venue so, you can easily sign up for other BG events... For example, the ones signed up for April, I'd get in for the May event before it fills up and gets closed...

It's just the one event - not the whole year. With BG being weekends and even the WOW events, there is PLENTY of chances at this track...

I got a refund. Just gonna do Mid-OH april 25th and 26th. Maybe I'll see you guys there. I'll wait till later this season to do bluegrass.

i may be there that weekend... i dont know yet though, i got to get some $'s together. and a set of takeoffs.... :D