Rx7 vs gto $20

phil

You making excuses about a car you no longer own.

Does it get any lower ?

:dumb:

getting a gst he cant drive then claiming "its a tire frier". in spanish, he rolls the clutch up to a billion grand then drops it and says the car makes to much power for ground to comprehend the powa.

Supra had many opportunities

When? I tried numerous times and you didn't want any. Shall I call the current owner? Maybe he could make a visit for the track day.

You making excuses about a car you no longer own.

Does it get any lower ?

:dumb:

yep, check the TKO thread.

getting a gst he cant drive then claiming "its a tire frier". in spanish, he rolls the clutch up to a billion grand then drops it and says the car makes to much power for ground to comprehend the powa.

have you ever driven a gst? they suck for traction. Its sitting on all season tires which doesnt help my case any. If I'm in the throttle more than 45% in first or second, it wont grip. In 3rd, it may grip if I roll into the throttle just right.

When? I tried numerous times and you didn't want any. Shall I call the current owner? Maybe he could make a visit for the track day.

yep, check the TKO thread.

have you ever driven a gst? they suck for traction. Its sitting on all season tires which doesnt help my case any. If I'm in the throttle more than 45% in first or second, it wont grip. In 3rd, it may grip if I roll into the throttle just right.

I think you just suck. Not at driving, but just at life. In a general stand point, you suck. Your life doesn't suck, just you. And you clutch sucks.