Shipping a car....

2pointslow

Intercity lines.

Treated the car like a King, they were slow as fuck. 5 weeks to get my car here from Seattle. In all fairness I did purchase around the time of the big Barrett Jackson sale which slowed things down a little but I wasn't notified of delays until after they had my money.

Intercity lines.

Treated the car like a King, they were slow as fuck. 5 weeks to get my car here from Seattle. In all fairness I did purchase around the time of the big Barrett Jackson sale which slowed things down a little but I wasn't notified of delays until after they had my money.

Cost? Ive considered shopping in cali for a car.

I have used Cascade Vehicle Shipping several times after the recommendation from a good friend. Top notch, great prices.

My vette shipped from Oakland, CA was right at $1040, super great pricing compared to everyone else I looked at.

kimberly@cascadevehicleshipping.com

360-834-4793

Tell her Nick Brumm referred you.

Have to factor in time, food and the added miles on the car.

+1...and likely 2 nights in a hotel.

Plus Intercity is completely enclosed transport. The whole gate on the back of the truck flips down so even the lowest cars go on there no problems with out scraping up the undersides of the bumpers, Insides of the trucks are lined with shipping blankets to protect doors as they're opened, cars are covered if they're on the bottom to keep anything from above from dripping on it, etc. Like I said the car was treated like a King. The delivery drivers were great. It was WELL worth the cost in my opinion I just wasnt' fond of how long it took.

Porsche used intercity to deliver all of it's carrera GT's from the shipping port to dealer locations.

I have used Cascade Vehicle Shipping several times after the recommendation from a good friend. Top notch, great prices.

My vette shipped from Oakland, CA was right at $1040, super great pricing compared to everyone else I looked at.

kimberly@cascadevehicleshipping.com

360-834-4793

Tell her Nick Brumm referred you.

If that's in enclosed transport that's a hell of a deal.

Have to factor in time, food and the added miles on the car.

+1 and time off work and any road damage (rock chips etc) and the risk of an accident your fault or otherwise. With a shipping company it is their insurance, their time, their everything.