complete 4.6 ford / 4R70W

Cereal_Killer

Complete drop out from Lincoln town car, owned since new by my grandmother, shes OLD, always serviced on time at ford, never abused. 112,xxx miles. I can load it but I dont have a truck so I cant bring it so you'll have to come get it on the hilltop. On CL for 700, if someone from here wants it $600 for them.

I have the rest of the car too, perfect grey leather interior, all body parts from front doors back good, all glass, charcoal grey. 2 good OE chrome 16's with great tires left but I'll need something to put back so it still roles.

EMAIL ME if you want a response, I dont check here often, email straight to my phone.

dgostlin1@hotmail.com

I would be interested in partial trade for interesting things, gotta get some cash tho unless your item is really interested.

Price lowered to $500, come take get it. One of my 4 dogs has a surgery Tuesday, along with rent next week and other bills I'm broke right, need to sell ASAP. Someone grab this up for a future project, you know when you need one their gonna be freaking twice as much.

Or someone with more overhead buy it and resell it, make a buck off me I dont care, I just need mine.

Edited by Cereal_Killer