WTB: Fox Mustang in decent shape. 5-spd only.

twistedfocus1647545489

I'm having a hard time finding a decent shape fox in the $4500 range. I know they are getting rarer as time goes on, but there has to be something out there worth having around this price.

So, has anyone here seen any decent deals on foxes lately? Craigslist is full of junk or shitty ads by shitty communicators as usual. I'd like something that runs well and needs no work. Decent interior and 5-speed a must. Rebuilt or low mile engine would be a bonus, as would upgraded driveline (trans, rear, etc) and fuel system components. No real preference b/w bodystyles (GT,LX, Coupe) though I'd prefer to stick with mass air cars and forged pistons (1989-92).

As you might guess I intend to eventually go turbo. :fuckyeah:

I'm having a hard time finding a decent shape fox in the $4500 range. I know they are getting rarer as time goes on, but there has to be something out there worth having around this price.

So, has anyone here seen any decent deals on foxes lately? Craigslist is full of junk or shitty ads by shitty communicators as usual. I'd like something that runs well and needs no work. Decent interior and 5-speed a must. Rebuilt or low mile engine would be a bonus, as would upgraded driveline (trans, rear, etc) and fuel system components. No real preference b/w bodystyles (GT,LX, Coupe) though I'd prefer to stick with mass air cars and forged pistons (1989-92).

As you might guess I intend to eventually go turbo. :fuckyeah:

message bluemach he has one of the cleaner ones you are going to find, he should budge on the price. or he's :dumb:

message bluemach he has one of the cleaner ones you are going to find, he should budge on the price. or he's :dumb:

PMd Bluemach.

I found a few clean, unmolested cars on C-list that are 100-150 miles away. I may go look at a couple this weekend. Problem is I obviously want something cared for, but I don't really want to start from scratch again either. Converting a completely stock car into what I want will probably cost me more in the long run but maybe it's the only way I'll be happy.

:fa:

I have a friend that has a 89 GT, conv and 5 speed. He'd take $3,500 cash. If your interested, let me know.

Sorry, one stipulation I forgot to mention - No convertibles.

It's too bad because I have seen a few nice ones lately, I'm just not a 'vert guy. I'm picky, I know. :dumb:

Keep an eye on corral, there are a lot of cars coming and going on there too. I found my coupe on there, only issue is most people on there know what they have and want good money(which I had to pay as well for mine)

Anyone have a stangbangerz account? I registered a week ago and still haven't been activated. I emailed about it and still haven't heard anything.

Did they stop accepting new members?

I have an account. This one is not bad but it may be a little out of your price range.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21757&d=1315177504

He wants $6K for this one.

87 blk/blk coupe. Roller 351w, Holley systemax heads, x303 cam, crane gold 1.6 roller rockers, victor jr intake, Holley 750hp, flowtech longtubes, Mac 3in pro chamber, 3.73 gear, 31spline axles with long studs, jegs upper and lower tubular control arms(adjustable), koni rear shocks, 12 gallon fuel cell, Holley blue pump, jegs brand 95gph pump (for nitrous), braided line from back to front, front coil overs(not sure of brand),autometer oil press, water temp and nitrous press gauge. Tko 2 with hurst shifter and upr pistol grip, centerforce clutch, nos wet kit, bottle heater, blanket and 2 newer(bright blue) nitrous bottles.

The car has all black interior however some of the panels have been painted, it's very hard to tell but I'm Just being honest. The seats are great with no rips tears or lean, I just put a 6 in ho fibertrendz hood on it with new hood pins. The paint on the car is good and shines up great. It also has weld pro stars with 26.10.15 et drags and 165 r15 fronts.

Call or txt me at 7409416497 if your interested.

BTW. THIS IS NOT MY CAR.

I have an account. This one is not bad but it may be a little out of your price range.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21757&d=1315177504

He wants $6K for this one.

87 blk/blk coupe. Roller 351w, Holley systemax heads, x303 cam, crane gold 1.6 roller rockers, victor jr intake, Holley 750hp, flowtech longtubes, Mac 3in pro chamber, 3.73 gear, 31spline axles with long studs, jegs upper and lower tubular control arms(adjustable), koni rear shocks, 12 gallon fuel cell, Holley blue pump, jegs brand 95gph pump (for nitrous), braided line from back to front, front coil overs(not sure of brand),autometer oil press, water temp and nitrous press gauge. Tko 2 with hurst shifter and upr pistol grip, centerforce clutch, nos wet kit, bottle heater, blanket and 2 newer(bright blue) nitrous bottles.

The car has all black interior however some of the panels have been painted, it's very hard to tell but I'm Just being honest. The seats are great with no rips tears or lean, I just put a 6 in ho fibertrendz hood on it with new hood pins. The paint on the car is good and shines up great. It also has weld pro stars with 26.10.15 et drags and 165 r15 fronts.

Call or txt me at 7409416497 if your interested.

BTW. THIS IS NOT MY CAR.

he wants 7500 for that car

Thanks guys. I'm not into the carbed route though.

I found a halfway decent coupe near Cincinnati I may go look at this weekend if I don't line something else up first. I'm still looking, so by all means post up any decent ones you see.

For reference, this is along the lines of what I'm looking for... with the exception of the supposedly 11:1 compression. I requested more info on it.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustangs-sale-wanted-1987-1993/1323708-1991-mustang-coupe-h-c-i.html

Very nice, but I'm ill-equipped to be installing engines and such in my current garage space. It's a nice ass roller though.

Also, I have a purchase pending on a Coupe. I'm going for the test-drive tomorrow. :fuckyeah:

I'm probably going to spend too much on it, but it's a really solid car. :fa:

Hold out for a coupe- May have to pay 500-1000 more but IMO worth it for weight and rigidity... I will have another someday. Unless you are going to be a restoration snob and want an E-code VIN why not get a clean 4 banger coupe and swap? I spent a lot of money on my v8 car replacing everything anyway and your more likely to find a straight/not molested/intact torque box model...

Well, the search is over. I bought a car today. I probably overpaid for it but it is a solid car and has some potential. It needs some small things including a hood repaint to make it actually match. I'm not a big Powerdyne fan, so that will probably be for sale soon but I may just go have Brian tune it and leave it alone. It's rich as fuck right now at idle. I suspect the FMU is for 19lb injectors and it has 24s on it. It has been converted to MAF.

6500. Seller claimed 406 wheel, but has no doumentation. It does have Edelbrock heads, intake, B cam, longtubes, etc but that sounds optimistic to me. I was basically going for the solid body and fresh engine (supposedly Eagle rotating assembly)

Very nice, but I'm ill-equipped to be installing engines and such in my current garage space. It's a nice ass roller though.

Also, I have a purchase pending on a Coupe. I'm going for the test-drive tomorrow. :fuckyeah:

I'm probably going to spend too much on it, but it's a really solid car. :fa:

Cuz you needed reminded