Saudi drifting.....in family sedans

Das Borgen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt0RnZcO88&feature=player_embedded

this is nothing short of stupid and amazing. It really takes a lot to stupefy me and this one does:fuckyeah:

jump to 3:00...how the heck does an Accord do that many 360s:megusta:

then jump to 5:55 for ridiculous in car video of driver controlling:no:

never ever buy family sedans in Saudi Arabia...........

Audis are an exception though

SPRITE!!!!!:lolguy:

IMO it's fine if you want to do this on a road with no one else around because your just risking you and any fool riding with you. But to risk everyone else including kids on a school bus?? Fucking dumb ass, douche bag, ass faced, brainless, dick head durkas!! Honestly,I kept hoping they'd fucking roll and get crushed!!

IMO it's fine if you want to do this on a road with no one else around because your just risking you and any fool riding with you. But to risk everyone else including kids on a school bus?? Fucking dumb ass, douche bag, ass faced, brainless, dick head Durkas!! Honestly,I kept hoping they'd fucking roll and get crushed!!!

But I'm not bitter

Why the FUCK would you give them the respect of capitalizing durkas? Never in my life have I wanted to bitch slap a group of people as much as those cock gobblers in that video.

Why the FUCK would you give them the respect of capitalizing durkas? Never in my life have I wanted to bitch slap a group of people as much as those cock gobblers in that video.

ooops typed too fast. Fixed. With you 100%