FS: 2004 Buell Firebolt XB12R

twistedfocus1647545489

Time to move on to a new project. I just haven't been riding much at all, so no need to have my garage full of bikes. I always wanted one of these and I had alot of fun on it. They are super-torquey and the balance is awesome. Looking for a $3500 Firm for everything.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/BuellSmall.jpg

~9826 Miles

1203cc Harley V-Twin

Amsoil used throughout (Engine & Primary)

Oil & filter changed about 800 miles ago.

New Michelin Road 2 Tires about 500 miles ago.

Factory Service Manual and Parts Catalog included

New Gel battery this season

Mods:

Buell Race Kit (Muffler, ECU and K&N filter) - Still have all 3 OEM parts

Buell Touring Seat (thicker padding) - Have OEM seat also

Buell 1" Lowered Pegs (more comfy for long legs) - Have stock pegs

DarkHorse Fork & Swingarm Sliders

Buell Fame Pucks (frame sliders basically)

Clutchlite XX-Soft Clutch Ramp - Have OEM also

ECMSpy Cable (allows logging, custom tuning & TPS reset from PC)

Bike is in great shape. Has a few scratches on the mirrors. Original owner said it has never been laid down, and it hasn't been by me either (2nd owner). The muffler has a dent underneath it. You can see it in the picture if you look close. I didn't notice it until I got it home, so I'm not sure what the story is on that, but it functions fine and isn't very noticeable. Pretty much all of the OEM parts that came off of it are included (muffler, stock ecu, seat, etc).

Made 88 horsepower and 80 ft/lbs on Brian's dyno.. It's currently flashed to the Buell Race tune because all of the logging with ECMspy showed it to be almost perfect. That's the same tune it was on when dynoed.

Idle Vid:

Edited by twistedfocus
  • Upvote 1

tall fat person friendly?

No no no, you can't just buy a bike after I tried to convince you all summer, only to sell mine.

Let me ask you something, op, what's the getup on this thing? As compared to your normal crotch rocket?

tall fat person friendly?

Yes on both. Actually, anyone under 5' 9" or so might have issues with the height, especially with the touring seat's added thickness. I'm a hair under 6'2" and I fit perfectly even with the touring seat on it.

As for fatness, I'm not skinny at ~210 lbs and I have room to spare. This thing makes boatloads of torque right off idle, so that's no issue at all.

Let me ask you something, op, what's the getup on this thing? As compared to your normal crotch rocket?

Pretty much instant torque everywhere up to redline (7k). It picks up noticeably in the 4k range. It's a very short throttle too (half-turn?). Never raced it but on some "spirited" rides Kickass's 600 GSXR would eventually come around me at 100 or so but I would get out ahead early on and he'd have to reel me in with his 14k rpm powerband.

Pretty much instant torque everywhere up to redline (7k). It picks up noticeably in the 4k range. It's a very short throttle too (half-turn?). Never raced it but on some "spirited" rides Kickass's 600 GSXR would eventually come around me at 100 or so but I would get out ahead early on and he'd have to reel me in with his 14k rpm powerband.

6'6'' and 240

In all honesty, when I get around to buying another bike it will probably be another one of these. I love the bike but I hate to watch it sit and I will probably need the extra cash to finish out a turbo fox to my liking (if I ever get one). I refuse to start putting car parts on credit when I worked hard to be debt free.

Getting trolled hard by craigslist spammers so far. I'm about to pull my ad from there. Someone come and ride it. I'll meet you at the local BMV because you'll buy it.

:fuckyeah:

...unless you hate torque. And handling. And kittens. :gabe: