wtb: sockets

criitter7

I don't think there are such things as "extra tools". Sounds like you'll have to spend 80$ on the tool truck.

I beg to differ. I have a bucket of "extra tools" that I have ended up with including wrenches, sockets, extensions......etc.

Unfortunately for the OP, it's mostly GearWrenches and Craftsman sockets/wrenches....

yeah i thought i would try.. well good news is i found the 8mm bouncing around the dryer.. and i have multiples of many sockets just not the ones i need

You should try the flea market on West Broad St. They usually have several tool vendors with bins of sockets (Mac, Snap on, Matco, S&K, Blackhawk, Craftsman) I've even seen sets of Snap-on. I go there at least 2 times a summer with my "missing" list. Check the tables outside.

Hours

Every Fri., Sat., Sun.

10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

4170 W. Broad St.

Columbus, Ohio 43228

3 lights east of I-270 & W. Broad St.

Across from Westland Mall

You should try the flea market on West Broad St. They usually have several tool vendors with bins of sockets (Mac, Snap on, Matco, S&K, Blackhawk, Craftsman) I've even seen sets of Snap-on. I go there at least 2 times a summer with my "missing" list. Check the tables outside.

Hours

Every Fri., Sat., Sun.

10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

4170 W. Broad St.

Columbus, Ohio 43228

3 lights east of I-270 & W. Broad St.

Across from Westland Mall

This is where I bought a large portion of my tools, some good deals too.