UFC 135 Tonight

KennyFKINPowerz

i wanna watch it, but the $ isnt worth watching rampage get his anus caved in.

im kinda sick of the UFC really. keep throwing ppl at anderson, keep throwing ppl at GSP. same shit different day.

someone wake me when they have any combination of john bones jones/GSP/anderson silva fighting at a catch weight, or when brocks vaginitis clears up.

i wanna watch it, but the $ isnt worth watching rampage get his anus caved in.

im kinda sick of the UFC really. keep throwing ppl at anderson, keep throwing ppl at GSP. same shit different day.

someone wake me when they have any combination of john bones jones/GSP/anderson silva fighting at a catch weight, or when brocks vaginitis clears up.

Have you seen some of the lighter weight fights since they folded in the WEC? I think the brazil card had finishes for all the big fights.

Have you seen some of the lighter weight fights since they folded in the WEC? I think the brazil card had finishes for all the big fights.

i came in here to actually say something about that. the addition of the lil guys has been one of the few things they have done to make it better.

i think the cards have progressively gotten weaker too.

MMA has changed since the old days. Fighters are training harder and now are more versed in different fighting styles. The best fighters now have more of a wrestling background so the can control the right more.

I love the technical side of fighting and the strategy. How to counter a style and impose your game plan. Not every fight is going to be a KO, TKO, or Tap out. If you are looking for that put on your Tap Out shirt bro and go hang with the unwashed masses at bdubs and scream at the big screen with the rest of the mouth breathers...

I said this in previous threads regarrding MMA and I have stated that I do not see any young guys that have the appeal to carry a card. That will ultimately be the decline of MMA much like it was the decline of boxing. Once guys like Tyson were done, so was boxing. Sure you have a guy fight here and there, De La Hoya, Manny Pac and a couple others, but over all it sucks. I tihnk UFC will be their own worst enemy by every other company folding or being bought out. When there is no competition you become lazy and feel you can put anything out there and ppl will watch.

I said this in previous threads regarrding MMA and I have stated that I do not see any young guys that have the appeal to carry a card. That will ultimately be the decline of MMA much like it was the decline of boxing. Once guys like Tyson were done, so was boxing. Sure you have a guy fight here and there, De La Hoya, Manny Pac and a couple others, but over all it sucks. I tihnk UFC will be their own worst enemy by every other company folding or being bought out. When there is no competition you become lazy and feel you can put anything out there and ppl will watch.

Who cares about who can carry a card? I watch for the fights.

Go watch fights for the following:

Dominick Cruz

Joseph Benavidez

Urijah Faber

Scott Jorgensen

Miguel Angel Torres

Jose Aldo

Leonard Garcia

Chad Mendes

Donald Cerrone

Clay Guida

Ben Henderson

This is just a few I know of up through lightweight and even then there are some I missed that are pretty bad ass.