cb radios

AWW$HEEET

I've considered putting one in my Ranger, and I have one I bought a few years back still new in the box sitting in my garage. I don't think I could stand a gigantic whip though. Is there a 3 footish antenna that's worth having? I've seen guys use a stake pocket mount to put them on the bed.

I've considered putting one in my Ranger, and I have one I bought a few years back still new in the box sitting in my garage. I don't think I could stand a gigantic whip though. Is there a 3 footish antenna that's worth having? I've seen guys use a stake pocket mount to put them on the bed.

a lil will (short for little wilson). It's a magnetic mount though, already comes with 18' coax

If your really interested in getting one, go to a cb shop.. They will hook you up with a great CB, peaked and tuned.. Antenna, and even hook up the SWR meter and tune the antenna..

WAy better than just buying a bunch of parts and putting them on.. you wont get out over 2 miles..

^^^^

Definitly the way to go if you want a real CB. Had one in my 94 Cherokee a few years back and it was great for the road and on the trail.