PSA AR15 with aimpoint for 10 bills

jerrodh

I ordered one of their magpul lowered and I really like it.

Huh? You bought a lower made by MagPul, or you bought a PSA lower with MagPul goodies? MagPul lowers were only put on MagPul's limited run of rifles and sell for, IIRC, ~$2,500 for just the lower if you could ever find one. If you have one of those, you are :fuckyeah:

Huh? You bought a lower made by MagPul, or you bought a PSA lower with MagPul goodies? MagPul lowers were only put on MagPul's limited run of rifles and sell for, IIRC, ~$2,500 for just the lower if you could ever find one. If you have one of those, you are :fuckyeah:

probably a PSA lower with MOE parts

I think bumpfiring is pointless and a complete waste of ammo and accuracy. It may be fun for about 100rds, but after that, the novelty has worn off. Not to mention it's legality is questionable, regardless of some copy of a letter that some ATF secretary supposedly wrote. For reference, look up the Atkins accelerator.

Legality is definitely a future issue here. However, I will admit that I have done far worse things. As for the waste of ammo and accuracy, that is obviously not the point of this device. I do like that it is lockable to keep it in semi-auto mode. Also, I wouldn't buy an AR15 for the sake of being such a "serious" gun. For lack of a better term, it would be a toy. I have other guns with semi-auto capabilities that have better accuracy.

Legality is definitely a future issue here. However, I will admit that I have done far worse things. As for the waste of ammo and accuracy, that is obviously not the point of this device. I do like that it is lockable to keep it in semi-auto mode. Also, I wouldn't buy an AR15 for the sake of being such a "serious" gun. For lack of a better term, it would be a toy. I have other guns with semi-auto capabilities that have better accuracy.

Understandable.