FS: HTC Evo 4G

Dr. Apex

I'm selling my HTC Evo 4G phone from Sprint as I've switched to At&t now. It already has the lifetime screen protector on it, the soft gel cover with it and the battery cover has the OSU helmet skin on it. Phone is in good working order, never been dropped or beat up at all, and has the memory card with it, just call sprint and activate it.

Pic and info: http://www.htc.com/us/products/evo-sprint?extcid=Evo-GoogleSEM&jt=1&jp=&jadid=6577181170&js=1&jk=HTC%20EVO&jsid=20718&jkId=gc:a8a8ae4cc2a916152012a93e80ebe2f3e:t1_b_:k_HTC%20EVO:pl_&&gclid=CJaE9J2nxqsCFaYDQAodFGZ_0A

$50 Cash takes it, no trades.

PM if interested, will check back on the board in the morning. I leave out of town early am on sunday so I would like to get this gone tomorrow.

Note: I no longer have the home charger for it, it grew legs and I never found it. The phone uses a micro USB port to charge.

Damn, didn't even look to see what they're going for. New they're only $100 w/contract of course. I just want it gone asap.

Also fyi: It's a refurb though some people tell me that's a good thing though this was my 3rd Evo.