Also WTB: Manual Boost Controller

iluvfastcarz

its te exact one turbonetics sells the diff in boost numbers lb over stock boost. mine is the race parts one and its a flawless unit. one of the best ive used. had a hallman and a few others but at 30 bucks hard to beet this one.

We use it on every external wastegate with out an EBC car we do. Adjustment is really fine. Ran 22# on an 8# spring on my car and 29# on a 14# spring on another similar build and held awesomely. Fuck paying $120+ for that thing.

Im not a huge fan of them, I was only pointing out what you knew, that it infact was a air compressor regulator which I find comical that they can try to sell for that amount of money.

The grimmspeed manual boost controller is nicer though, a true indexed boost controller is very nice for those whom desire easy change adjustments.

I don't know how the grimspeed controller works but I run the regulator on both ports to create a pressure differential. I agree that it's hilarious to try and charge that much for them. Does the grimspeed use a spring and a diaphragm or some sort of bleeder valve?