2000 Buick Regal GS $3200 FIRM-ish

Crossle

2000 Buick Regal GS

94,100 miles on the 3.8L Series II Supercharged V6

White exterior with Gray leather interior

Body is solid, no major rust.

A/C works, loaded options

Supercharger is putting out around 7lbs of boost according to a Tech II scan tool, runs strong.

Records here at the shop dating back to 86K include the following,

Mass air flow sensor, blower motor, turn signal switch, front outer tie rods, front sway bar, fuel pump, fuel filter, front sway bar links, alignment.

There are also receipts showing very regular synthetic oil changes.

The car is being sold by our lead tech, he bought it then decided it would need to much for him to fix and sell to a customer. To be perfect, he would recommend the following.

-Brake Lines

-Pads have about 15% left on all 4 corners

-LF axle boot starting to toss grease, boot is not torn

-Check engine light is on for EVAP purge, which is likely due to the rusty lines under the car.

-Left mirror is "foggy"

These are the items he would address if he were to fix it himself to make it "perfect", or as nice as possible to sell to a customer knowing that our name was going behind it.

It is certainly very driveable, pictures to come, or if you are really serious you can just cut to the chase and stop by the shop M-F 7am-6pm. 4330 Indianola Avenue Columbus, 43214. I am available by PM as well.

I will have them this weekend, I posted this here at the shop and don't have a camera. No the intake is not leaking, it is not a lot of work, just doesn't leave a large enough profit margin. I personally don't turn a car unless I think I can make $1500+ on it. SO he is selling it now to make a couple bucks with little work.