FS: 6 bolt 2.0l Race Block

Mike C

I've had the 2.0l 6 bolt block sitting in storage the past few years that was last ran in my 2g up until 2008. I've been holding onto it as a spare block for the DQ 1g. I'm going to be making a move soon and am starting to clean out the garage. The block isn't coming to the new home with me so its going up for sale.

Its a 2.0l .020 over block that was done by Tym Switzer. It is hard blocked meaning the coolant passages are filled for extra cylinder reinforcement. Meaning, this isn't something you put in a street car.

The engine was fine when removed from my car when I decided to part it out. The short block was torn down and inspected by Tym. Everything checked out fine with cylinder roundness and the block was just held onto by us as a backup. Comes with main caps and balance shaft bearings blocked off.

Taking offers

All items for sale MUST include an asking price.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

Just throwing it out there

• 6 months later...