learning another language

Sturg1647545502

Learning an additional language could come in handy over the next few years(most likely spanglish). Other than taking the mandatory language classes in high school and college I've only taken a crash course in emergy medicine espanol...which I have throughly forgotten 97% of.

has anyone tried rossetta stone or other programs?

I could always just start spending my extra time in the home depot parking lot or eat at el vaquero a few times a week.

Rossetta Stone is pretty good. The military uses it, if that helps you choose. If I was going to put more effort into learning another language, that's what I would look into.

Can't beat hand's on though. So Lowes might be a good option too.

The "teaching" method. Try it out yourself, you'll see what I mean. It doesn't really teach you anything so much as makes you repeat crap and remember pictures of stuff. You need to understand and learn the reasoning (at least for me) why i'm saying something and how and what sorts of conjugation rules are there. All types of stuff. My point in my first post was just noting the only thing to learning a language is to just sit down, study and learn it.