2007 Ford Edge AWD SEL Plus for sale

V8 Beast

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/SNC00182.jpg

Carbon metallic exterior

Charcoal interior

3.5-liter V6 265 hp and 250 pound-feet of torque.

six-speed automatic transmission

4,300-pounds

antilock disc brakes

stability control (with rollover avoidance logic)

front-seat side airbags,

full-length side curtain airbags and a tire-pressure monitor

rear parking sensors

front sunroof and fixed rear skylight

satelite radio

in-dash CD changer

heated outside mirrors,

leather upholstery,

heated front seats

69789 miles

$19,000

Wow that is a great price for this vehicle. We would probably be asking a bit more than this on our lot and have it sold pretty quickly.

I can say from experience, the 2007 Edge w/leather rides more comfortably than the equivalent Lincoln MKX. GLWS, someone should jump on this.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! I saw them for sale for $19500 - $22k and the dealer tried to give me $17k on a trade in. $19k pays it off and leaves me a little for a down payment.

Here's some dealer math for you:

$17,000 x 1.0675 = roughly $18,150. That's what a dealer is giving you if you're purchasing a new car, the 1.0675 reflects the tax savings at a 6.75% rate. If you're buying used, you don't get that tax savings though.

Here's some dealer math for you:

$17,000 x 1.0675 = roughly $18,150. That's what a dealer is giving you if you're purchasing a new car, the 1.0675 reflects the tax savings at a 6.75% rate. If you're buying used, you don't get that tax savings though.

Trust me, I know they need to make a profit, I just dont want to be the guy they profit off of this time. I've always just taken the hit in the past because it was easy and I was impatient. Now I start shopping 4 months in advance so I have time to hurry up and wait.