I just ordered some SIDI's.

NinjaNick

My previous Gaerne's are 5 years old and no tread left and a hole on my right sole now.:lol: So, I bought new ones last night and went with SIDI this time.

I read online they run a little small and I remember trying on a size 13 at Iron Pony back in '07 and they were too tight. Last night I ordered a size 14 and they should be here next week.

My question is, does their size run small on anyone else?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My previous Gaerne's are 5 years old and no tread left and a hole on my right sole now.:lol: So, I bought new ones last night and went with SIDI this time.

I read online they run a little small and I remember trying on a size 13 at Iron Pony back in '07 and they were too tight. Last night I ordered a size 14 and they should be here next week.

My question is, does their size run small on anyone else?

i wear a size 6.5-7us in shoes, in sidi's i wear a size 6us (39)and its alittle to big for me.

Don't lie Nick, you saw my Vertigo Corsas, and you were smitten. Don't hide your feelings from the group, we're all here to help.....

haha well he may have saw mine a couple of weeks ago so we can share the credit :D

They have bill-me-later if you don 't have the cash.:dunno:

Just do it if you need them. It's not worth not having good boots because of not wanting to put it on credit if you need to. Your feet are more important.

I needed them because my 5 year old Gaerne's are so worn out they're worthless.

They have bill-me-later if you don 't have the cash.:dunno:

Just do it if you need them. It's not worth not having good boots because of not wanting to put it on credit if you need to. Your feet are more important.

I needed them because my 5 year old Gaerne's are so worn out they're worthless.

its not that i dont have the cash is that i dont have the back to work ability yet :lol:

2nd hand store? That price is nowhere on the net except for fleebay probably. I don't deal with that place.

He got them from another forum...Used, like new, condition. Outstanding deal. I was gonna jump on it, but had just bought a pair so didn't...

I just bought a pair of SIDI Vertigo's . Well made boots. They run about a half size small for me. I have small feet and generally wear a 7.5 to 8.0 U.S men's. My Sidi's fit a bit snug but otherwise perfect and they are a size 7.

The only negative is I lost height due to the thin soles compared to my hiking boots.

Short people have no peace.